Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Jazlyn!!!

Today my babygirl turned 10. Where did the time fly to. I honestly don't know. This past weekend we ended up throwing a big Hannah Montana Extravaganza, not sure how that happened. She felt like the center of attention and had a complete diva 'tude, but all in all it was a ball. Xavier thought the bounce house was completely great except for when you put him in it then he was frightened. That was absolutely hilarious. School has started for me and man is it a task. Currently I am getting a B in the class I hope to lift it to an A before the end of it. We will see, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. LaJuan has completely finished with school and graduated with like a 3.8 GPA. I am extremely proud of him and happy overall that it's done. Not sure how long it will take me to finish school, but I can't wait to say I've graduated. Still no new pictures, still no camera. Remember I'm taking donations, if you need my address just let me know, LOL. Got to figure it out soon, because next month is D.C. and I must have a camera before we leave. I will however have pictures soon, as we are set to have professional family pics done this Friday. I am super geeked and can't wait to see them. I will definately share. Well until next time, PEACE!!!

No comments: