Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Like sands through the hour glass......so are the Days of Our Lives!!!

Time keeps on moving and I have had little of it to get things done. It has been quite awhile since my last post and things have been ever changing. Xavier is now 16 months and moving at lighting speed and growing like a weed. He has currently mastered the art of climbing the stairs and sliding down on his bottom or his belly, whichever suites his fancy at the time. Jazlyn is just Jazz!! Gotta love her and her need for attention she is definately exhibiting the whole middle child syndrome. I am excited that her and I will be able to spend special time together in May as we head to D.C. for her 5th grade trip. I think it will go a long way in making her feel like she is just as special as my two September babies. Ae'Rianna is taller and getting taller by the minute it seems. She is currently wearing my size 12 tennis shoes and I'm praying that we will be able to afford her shoes if her feet get any bigger. At this point, I am just praying that they stay the same size for the remainder of her life. LaJuan is almost done with school, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!! Now on to me, I begin classes in March at Ivy Tech and along with being completely excited about finishing something that I started years ago, I am anxious to see how I will work it into my already super busy life. I thankfully will only be working part-time, but since being mommy and wife are both full-time I will still be just as busy. I know that God, will work it out for me as usual. When one door closes, he will surely open another. I am glad I was paying attention and was able to see the door open and walk through it. I'm super geeked about this year and all that is yet to come. I would post updated pics, but my busy little boy dumped my camera in the toilet. I am taking donations to replace it!! LOL --- I tell you he is really a handful, but I am loving every minute of it. Well that's all for now, will work on the picture thing next time around.

No comments: