Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update on the Kiddos

Xavier is 7 months old and I want to know where the time went. He is growing by leaps and bounds. Last week he cut his 1st tooth and this week he's scooting backwards and trying get on all fours. I can't wait to see what he does next. He is still the happiest baby alive. I really need to video tape how he wakes up in the morning. It would totally amaze you at how happy he is. Here are a few snapshots of him over the last 30 days.


Jazlyn on the other hand is now a member of the eyeglass wearing world. She is completely excited about them, I just pray that she doesn't break them before the 6 month mark or 12 months for that matter. Pray for me that if she does, I don't loose it on her.
In other news Ae'Rianna is 10 going on 30. Please pray for her she is struggling in the area of bad attitudes and I need for her to get her heart right. Also she recently got her hair cut again, however I don't have any pictures because she still keeps it in a ponytail 24/7. I wonder if she will grow out of that in the future. I hope so!! Other than that she has been a big help with Xavier and is on Honor Roll. I am excited to see how she does next year in 6th grade.


Oh Well, that's it for now, I will leave you with one last picture hope it brightens up your day.

No comments: